HELP - GUIDE
WHITE AND COLORED LABELS
1. Basic information about labels.
2. What is the standard diameter ? Which winds around the label ?
Answer : The diameters of 25, 40, 50 and 76 mm.
3. Printed on the labels:
3. Label shapes - cutting
1. Install the printer drivers for TSC.
Company BART recommends to use the latest drivers for your Seagull.
Can be found at www.ppuhbart.com in the "Download":
2. Changing the menu language from English to Polish.
3. Restoring the factory default settings.
4. Calibrating the printer or label gap sensor synchronization
5. Calibrating the printer or label gap sensor synchronization.
6. Execution of the test print - the printer settings.
7. Execution of the test print - the printer settings.
8. Proper sensor placement interval of labels and incorrect setting.
9. Cleaning the print head using ordinary gasoline extraction and clean white cloth.
1. Second Print different color simulation of gray (the printer TSC).
1. First Installing the BarTender label printers.
2. BarTender first run the program
3. The film shows where to find the option, this function needs to be cleared, otherwise the test functions will be used for 30 days.
4. Setting the parameters of in BarTender printer. Set for printing with spaces TERMO transfer printing.
Setting the parameters of in BarTender printer. Set for printing thermal printing with spaces.
Setting the parameters of in BarTender printer. Setting the continuous printing with ribbon.
5. HELP DOCUMENT IN PL
THERMAL TRANSFER RIBBONS
1. What are the IN and OUT in foils coloring? How to check ?